Welcome to Pennington Hotels
The largest selection of quality accommodation and places to eat in the Western Lake District.
- The Inn at Ravenglass: lovely estuary views, fabulous fish and seafood and now two luxury letting suites
- The beautifully restored Pennington Hotel in Ravenglass, the only coastal village in the Lake District National Park
- Sella Park Country House Hotel elegantly set in gardens by the River Calder
- Quality B&B at the Coachman's Quarters in Muncaster Castle's gardens
- The characterful Pooley Bridge Inn, great food and rooms moments away from Ullswater
- Three wonderful self-catering properties at Ravenglass; Newtown, Knott View and Herbert House
- Family & Dog friendly rooms available
Great deals on food and accommodation throughout the group for 2015, including...
- Great weekend rates at the Pennington Hotel in Ravenglass
- More weekend fate reductions at the 4* Sella Park House Hotel in Calderbridge
- Friday night specials at the Pooley Bridge Inn on Ullswater
News & Events
We're pleased to announce the opening of the letting suites upstairs at the Inn At Ravenglass, providing luxury accommodation with probably the finest outlook in Ravenglass. Reservation is via the Pennington. More information about the Inn's suites HERE.
The Inn specialises in fresh locally-landed fish and seafood, as well as providing a good selection of real ales and a warm welcome with a great view over the estuary. You can get takeaway fish and chips here too! More HERE.