Welcome to Pennington Hotels
The largest selection of quality accommodation and places to eat in the Western Lake District.
- The beautifully restored Pennington Hotel in the heart of Ravenglass, the only coastal village in the Lake District National Park
- The elegant Sella Park Country House Hotel set in 6 acres of gardens leading down to the River Calder
- Quality Bed and Breakfast accommodation at the Coachman's Quarters in the gardens of Muncaster Castle
- The characterful Pooley Bridge Inn, moments away from Ullswater
- The Inn at Ravenglass on the waterfront with lovely estuary views and two luxury letting rooms
- Three wonderful self-catering properties at Ravenglass; Newtown, Knott View and Herbert House
- Family & Dog friendly rooms available
Great deals on food and accommodation throughout the group for 2015. Check individual websites for details but here are just a few:
- Great weekend rates at the Pennington Hotel in Ravenglass
- Winter 2-night deals at the Pooley Bridge Inn on Ullswater
- 2-night B&B offers at the Coachman's Quarters at Muncaster Castle
News & Events
We're pleased to announce the reopening of the first letting suite upstairs at the Inn At Ravenglass. Eventually there will be two, providing luxury accommodation with probably the finest outlook in Ravenglass. Reservation is via the Pennington. More information about the Inn's suites HERE.
The Inn specialises in fresh locally-landed fish and seafood, as well as providing a good selection of real ales and a warm welcome with a great view over the estuary. You can get takeaway fish and chips here too! More HERE.