Welcome to Pennington Hotels
The largest selection of quality accommodation in the Western Lake District.
- The beautifully restored Pennington Hotel in the heart of Ravenglass, the only coastal village in the Lake District National Park
- The elegant Sella Park House Hotel set in 6 acres of gardens leading down to the River Calder
- Quality Bed and Breakfast accommodation at the Coachman's Quarters in the gardens of Muncaster Castle
- The historic Boot Inn in the heart of the amazing Eskdale Valley
- The characterful Pooley Bridge Inn, moments away from Ullswater
- The Inn at Ravenglass on the waterfront with lovely estuary views
- Three wonderful self-catering properties at Ravenglass; Newtown, Knott View and Herbert House
- Family & Dog friendly rooms
Great deals on food and accommodation throughout the group for 2014. Check individual websites for details but here are just a few:
- Great weekend breaks at the Pennington Hotel in Ravenglass
- Late availability at the Boot Inn, Eskdale
- PBI Fridays at the Pooley Bridge Inn on Ullswater
News & Events
We delighted to announce the reopening of the Inn At Ravenglass (formerly the Holly House) for real ales, terrific food majoring on fresh locally-landed fish and seafood and a warm welcome with a great view over the estuary. The Inn does takeaway fish and chips and pizza too!